Zapp Presents Wireless Festival 2021 T&Cs
LIVE NATION – 2021 TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – WIRELESS FESTIVAL (“Event”)
THESE EVENTS ARE BIG-BAG FREE. ONLY SMALL BAGS SMALLER THAN A PIECE OF A4 PAPER WILL BE PERMITTED.
PEOPLE WITHOUT BAGS WILL GET IN QUICKER. SEARCHES WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL.
1. These Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate, and should be read together with, any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3. No liquids, gels or lotions are permitted into the Event. This includes hand sanitisers and soft drinks / water in sealed containers. Sun cream over 100ml will not be permitted. Perfume and make up will be permitted in plastic or paper containers sized 100ml or less. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted.
4. Empty plastic bottles of any size may be brought into the site, including plastic sports bottles. There will be water points available on site for free water refill. Refillable metal bottles are not permitted.
5. Any gels or liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
6. Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders / touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
7. Goods using unauthorised Event or artist logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
8. No trading or promotional activities are allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Live Nation (“LN”).
9. You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
10. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
11. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
12. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by LN in its sole discretion.
14. For the purposes of these T&Cs: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund; ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in LN’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by LN in its sole discretion.
15. Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
16. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
17. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket and/or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
18. The Event is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted.
19. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 and over). This adult must remain on site throughout the whole day as the under 16-year-old’s guardian.
20. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
21. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from, or in the case that the official agent does not have an official resale platform then via Twickets, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
22. Tickets and wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry.
23. LN will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
24. Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
25. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of LN.
26. If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
27. You may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind. You will leave via a different route to how you arrived.
28. Tickets and wristbands remain the property of LN until 12 Noon the day after the Event.
29. Ticket holders should expect queues at the entry Gate and arrive with plenty of time before the first act that they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
30. Tickets and wristbands remain the property of LN until the Event closes.
31. LN reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy (which can be found at https://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/evictions-policy) is breached.
32. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Searching is a condition of entry.
33. Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
34. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
35. Wireless Festival has a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or substances may be refused entry or ejected from site and may be handed over to the police.
Damage / Losses
36. LN does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this Event, other than those caused as a direct result of LN’s negligence.
37. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
38. Banned from Event: Aerosols, Airhorns, Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Balloons, Barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus, Bicycles, Blowtorches, Cans, Chairs of any sort (including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks), Drinks including bottled water, Drones, Drugs, Gas canisters, Gazebos/parasols/large (golf) umbrellas, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers/cool bags/boxes, Fires, Firewood, Fireworks, Flags on poles, Flares, Generators of any kind, Illegal substances, Inflatable furniture, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, Liquids/gels over 100ml, Megaphones, Metal Water Bottles, New psychoactive substances (NPS), Petrol burners, Pyrotechnics, Recording or transmitting equipment, Roller skates, Scooters, Sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, Smoke bombs / canisters, Sound systems (including personal speakers), Spray cans, Tabards/high viz jackets, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, unidentified substances, goods with unauthorised Event or artist logos (also see paragraph 7) for details on liquids, gels and lotions.
39. Excessive amounts of food or cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person.
40. If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
41. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
42. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
43. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
44. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
45. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from LN.
Health & Safety
46. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
47. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e-cigarettes/vaping.
48. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
49. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
50. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
51. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
52. You must leave the event in an orderly manner and respect the local community.
Information & Notification – All Live Nation Events
53. Disabled Facilities are available but must be arranged in advance – please email: email@example.com
54. Live Nation events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 020 7009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm).
56. Event website – www.wirelessfestival.co.uk for information on safety, travel and public conveniences. If any of these T&Cs are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org