Search or browse
Info category — Ticket Info
Anti-tout protection, fraud protection and unauthorised agents:
Beware of unauthorised ticket agents and individual re-sellers (including tickets offered on eBay, Gumtree and Craigslist, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and re-sale sites such as Viagogo and StubHub), buying from them can be a lot of trouble. It’s possible you’ll pay over the odds for a ticket that may have never existed or might never materialise.
If you have been the victim of a ticket scam please report the website to Action Fraud.
We have compiled a guide to avoiding touts and unauthorised websites and agents. We recommend you DO NOT BUY from these sites. We the promoter (Festival Republic) have not supplied any of these sites with any festival tickets and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any tickets they may be offering for sale. Please see list of unauthorised agents here.
If you would like confirmation that a website is authorised or not, you can call our information line on 020 7009 3001.
We monitor the internet and do what we can to prevent fraudulent activity but the best way to prevent fraud is to not risk buying from unauthorised sources. For more information and advice on unauthorised ticket agents please click here.
Trusted Ticket Partners
Updated Trusted Ticket Partners:
- Big Green Coach
- Ticket Factory
DESIGNATED VIP ENTRY LANE
• General admission ticket(s) with VIP entry lane to your chosen day
• Access to Wireless VIP Village & DJs
• Chill out area
• VIP bar selling cocktails, champagne, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks*
• Food trucks selling gourmet food*
• Complimentary cloakroom facilities
• Luxury restrooms
• Commemorative VIP wristband
*At additional cost.
• If you purchase a VIP Upgrade, you must have a Wireless Festival Ticket valid for the same day as your upgrade to gain entry to the festival and VIP Village.
• There is no view of the stage from the VIP Village.
• VIP Village closes 30 minutes before event curfew.
• Package does not include access to the individual sponsors’, press or artist areas.
• VIP Village Area is unsuitable for under 16s. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18+) at all times.
• All VIP package locations & timings are subject to change without prior notice.
• Please be advised that you may have to queue upon entry so we ask that you are patient – entry procedures are in place to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable event.
• No complimentary food and drink included in the VIP ticket.
ID for Tickets
ID is always required to collect tickets at the box office.
If you are not collecting tickets, the name on your ticket(s) will be that of the person who purchased them, these can be given to someone else and ID won’t be requested for this reason.
ID may be required to verify your age, to find out what ID we accept, go to event information.
*Ticket purchasers who are not collecting their tickets from the box office must give any new recipient of their tickets a printed and signed Letter of Authorisation to collect box office tickets that are in the purchaser’s name.